Laser Blaster


Holly Molly! I didn't know that lasers are getting far and far useful in everyday life. This fantasy may become a dreadful reality someday. Imagine people fighting with lasers and doing all sorts of crazy stuff, Scary!. We don't know what the future holds but, today I just want to share with you these cool gadgets called Wicked Lasers (http://www.wickedlasers.com/).

This whole new technology brings lasers alive and consumer friendly. It's so wicked that such lasers as big as a pen could do so much and even create inconceivable damage. Starting at an enticing price of just $99.99 and up to almost $2,000, you could own some of these bad boys. The laser beams come in an array of colors such as red, green and blue. Hmm I just wonder when they would start selling laser swords? Such kick ass arse!!!. It is also voted to be a huge technological wonder and recognized by The Guiness Book of World Records. Boy oh boy! can't I wait until I get my hands with one of these. Priceless! buy it now!

No comments: